To install HyperWAP, follow these steps :
- Download and unzip HyperWAP.
- Goto http://192.168.1.245/, enter your username/password (default is <empty>/admin), click on “Help” and check your current firmware version.
- If you have firmware v1.08 or lower you MUST upgrade to v1.09.1 firmware first before loading HyperWAP You can find v1.09.1 Linksys firmware via Google
- Goto http://192.168.1.245/fw-conf.asp and disable “Downgrade Header”
- Goto “Help -> Firmware Upgrade”, browse to HyperWAP and flash it.
- Goto “Setup -> Password” and Restore Factory Defaults.
It’s recommended to use a wired connection for flashing firmware and restoring to factory defaults after the flashing.