To install HyperWRT, follow these steps :
- Download and unzip HyperWRT.
- Goto http://192.168.1.1/ and enter your username/password (default is admin/admin).
- Goto “Administration -> Firmware Upgrade”, browse to HyperWRT and flash it.
- Do NOT interrupt the flashing process and patiently wait until the router has rebooted.
- (Optional Step) Goto “Administration -> Factory Defaults” and Restore Factory Defaults.
- You now should notice an increase in Wireless Range and Performance.
See the manual on this site for info on the added features.